Chauna Perry Finch
• K-12 Education
• Restorative Practices Coordinator
• Restorative Practices Supervisor (Underfill)
• Founder of Restorative TCS, LLC
• Trainer, coach, and consultant
Circle keeping to build, maintain and repair relationships within a K-12 setting
Has led circles for students, staff, parents, and community partners of K-12 schools since 2008
• Advisor Co-Chair for the National Association of Community and Restorative Justice
• Requested updates to circle training: Madison Elementary School, Stevens Point, WI
• Urban Act Academy, Indianapolis, Indiana
Areas of Interest and Service
Training, coaching and consulting for K-12 educators and youth-serving agencies
Chauna Perry Finch is a national trainer, coach and consultant who provides engaging and informative professional development that inspires and motivates educators and youth serving agencies. Chauna provides experiential and didactic restorative practices training and workshops for educators, students, parents, and community partners.
Currently, Chauna is underfilling as the Restorative Practices Supervisor for Milwaukee Public Schools which is a larger urban district serving over 70,000 students. Chauna has mastered the art of teaching educators how to use Restorative Practices to strengthen existing structures such as Multi-Tier System of Supports, Social and Emotional learning, Individualized Education Plans, and Educator Effectiveness.
Most importantly, Chauna is an advocate for education and is passionate about creating school communities where everyone (leadership, staff, students, parents, and community partners) is valued, supported, and accountable for the social and academic achievement of all students.